Monday, September 09, 2013

Typhoon's Diary, September 9

Typhoon has asked for the podium ... again.

 
 
La Dorada Typhoon's Diary
 
 Ahhhhh!!!! What an awesome time of year! Fresh mowed grass hand delivered daily, sweet feed mixed in occasionally with my grain. (I think I get an extra handful from Meredith -- what Carl doesn't know … won't hurt him!) And yes, the wonderful apple peelings and apple cores!
 
Things had been going along pretty uneventfully, until a few weeks ago. Carl and Becky showed up with a trailer and the corral panels were all moved around. Hmmmm … Do you suppose Mica is moving out? (I could be the top bull again!!)
 
Well, it would seem everything was changing. Next thing I knew, I was being invited (heh, heh, heh) to wander out of the bull pen and to go into the open pasture with all the girls! Really??? Well, I was pretty sure I was good with that!
 
Several days went by and I was loving this new life. The pasture is so awesome, the girls smell so pretty and they have such lovely … horns. Last week, I was just hanging with the girls and I saw Carl's truck coming out. This meant he might have more fresh-cut grass for us. I was not paying too much attention at this point, as I was … ahem, distracted.
 
All of a sudden, I heard, "Hi Ty! How's my boy?"
 
“OH NO!! Meredith is here.” I sort of glanced and sure enough; she was standing right there watching me talking with this other blonde!
 
Now, Meredith is nice, and all, but she has no horns! This dame I was talking to, she was beautiful! Her horns were perfect. And the way she chewed her cud! Wowza! I could tell that she liked me as well.
 
Well, I didn't want to upset the proverbial apple cart here or risk not getting that extra handful of sweet feed in the future, so I tried so hard to act all aloof and nonchalant about it. I just strolled on over to some grass and tried to not show interest in either of my two favorite blondes! I figured this was the safest route a bull could take …. I mean what would you have done?
 
As it turned out, Meredith was ok with this plan and so was the other dame. Whew! I avoided a conflict there for sure.
 
But, what about next time?
 
And what if she sees me when I'm out to dinner with this redhead???
 
 
 
 

 
My my my, he's a busy guy. [snicker]

No comments: